The offer and sale of products on our website ("www.cinti.it") are regulated by the following General Terms of Sale. The products purchased on www.cinti.it are sold directly by Cinti srl, registered in the Business Registry of Bologna, Fiscal Code and VAT no. 03447880372. The office of Cinti srl is located in Italy, Via dei Notai 128. For additional information concerning the orders, shipping, refunds and returns, go to the HELP area, or contact us at email@example.com. For any other legal information, consult the sections:
- Withdrawal Right.
1 Our business policy:
1.1. Cinti srl offers the products on sale on www.cinti.it, and performs its e-commerce activity exclusively towards final users, whether "consumers", or all those subjects that do not act with purposes linked to their professional activity.
1.2. When we talk about "consumer", we refer to any physical person that acts on www.cinti.it with purposes which are not linked to their business, entrepreneurial or professional activity. If you are not a "consumer", please abstain from concluding business transactions on www.cinti.it.
1.3. The General Terms of Sales do not regulate the supply of services or sale of products by subjects other than Cinti srl which are present on www.cinti.it through links, banners or other hyper-text connections. Prior to send the orders and purchase products and services from subjects other than Cinti srl, please check the sale conditions, since Cinti srl is not liable for the supply of services from third parties.
2. How to conclude the agreement with Cinti srl:
2.1. To conclude the purchase agreement of one or more products on www.cinti.it, fill out the electronic order form and send it to Cinti srl, online, following the relative instructions.
2.2. The order form contains a summary of the information on the characteristics of each ordered product, and the relative price, payment methods that you can use to purchase each product and delivery methods of the purchased products, shipping and delivery costs, conditions to exercise the withdrawal right and methods and times to return the purchased products.
2.3. The agreement is concluded when Cinti srl receives the order form, after checking the correctness of the relative data.
2.4. The order form will be filed in our database, for the time needed to execute the orders and anyhow, within the terms set forth by law. You can access your order form, by consulting the MY ACCOUNT section.
2.5. Should the products presented on www.cinti.it be no longer available or on sale when the order form is transmitted, Cinti srl will notify you the possible unavailability of the ordered products, within thirty (30) days after the transmission of your order to Cinti srl. Should the order be sent and the price be paid, Cinti srl will refund you what you have already paid.
2.6. With the electronic transmission of the order form, you accept unconditionally and agree to comply with the aforementioned General Terms of Sale, in the relations with Cinti srl.
2.8. Once concluded the agreement, Cinti srl will send you a receipt of the purchase order electronically, containing a summary of the information already included in the order form.
3. Guarantees and indication of the products' prices:
3.1. The essential characteristics on www.cinti.it.
3.2. In order to withdraw from the agreement, fill out the RETURN form. In this case, you shall return the products to Cinti srl, which must receive them within thirty (30) business days from when the date you received the products.
3.3. Should you decide to use a carrier other than the one indicated by Cinti srl in the waybill, the shipping expenses will be paid by you, should you instead decide to use the carrier indicated by Cinti srl, the fees to return the products will be paid by us.
1. You have the right to withdraw from the agreement concluded with Cinti srl, without any penalty and without providing any reason, within fourteen (14) business days from receiving the products purchased on www.cinti.it.
2. To withdraw from the agreement, fill out the form found in the RETURN section. In this case, you shall return the products to Cinti srl, which must receive them within thirty (30) business days from the date you received the products.
3. Should you decide to use a carrier other than the one indicated by Cinti srl in the waybill, the shipping expenses will be paid by you, should you instead decide to use the carrier indicated by Cinti srl, the fees to return the products will be paid by us.
4. Withdrawal right: in addition to the compliance with the terms and methods described in previous points 1, 2, 3 and 4 - the right is properly exercised when the following conditions are also respected:
- the RETURN form must be filled out properly;
- The products shall not be used, worn, washed or damaged;
- The identification tag shall still be attached to the products;
- The products shall be returned in their original package;
- The returned products shall be sent to Cinti srl in one single shipping;
- Cinti srl shall receive the products within thirty (3) business days from the date in which you received the products.
5. Cinti srl will refund you the sums collected for the purchase of the products and also the shipping fees to return the purchased products, only in case the products are returned for causes ascribable to us, such as in case they do not have the essential promised characteristics, or boast manufacturing defects or in case of delivery errors.
6. The sums will be refunded within thirty (30) days from the date in which Cinti srl was notified of the execution of your withdrawal right, once verified the proper compliance with the aforementioned terms and conditions.
2. Cinti srl is the subject in charge to treat the personal data of www.cinti.it's users; it establishes the purposes and methods of use, even the security profile, through authorised entities, envisaged for the purpose. Currently, the entities that will treat your personal data are: 2.1. UPS (Italy) srl for the treatment of data needed to perform shipping, delivery and return activities of the products purchased on www.cinti.it; 2.2. Nowhere srl for the treatment of data concerning the management and maintenance services of Cinti srl's services; 2.3. Duologica srl for the treatment of data needed to execute the orders, for the purchase of products by final users on www.cinti.it.
3.1. Your personal data is collected and treated by Cinti srl, exclusively for purposes related to the activity of the website, and in particular: 3.1.1. for registering to the website, by filling out the relative registration form, in order to access reserved areas; 3.1.2. to supply you assistance and customer care services; 3.1.3. to purchase products, through the relative order form.
3.2. Your personal data will be kept for the time strictly needed for the purposes for which it was collected and in any case, within the terms set forth by law.
3.3. Your personal data can be notified to third parties for the execution of remote e-payment services, through credit/debit card; in addition your data can be communicated to the judicial authority in case of formal request. In all these cases, your consent is not needed. Refusal to communicate your data.
4. The possible refusal to communicate your data needed to conclude the agreement, will imply the impossibility for Cinti srl to start the procedure regularly, that is to supply other available services. The refusal to communicate your data can constitute a justified reason not to execute the agreement or supply other services.
5. Access to your data 5.1. You have the right to obtain from Cinti srl, the confirmation of the existence or your personal data, and its communication in a clear and accessible form, and to obtain from Cinti srl: 5.1.1. the update, rectification or integration of your personal data; 5.1.2. cancellation, transformation or block of your personal data if treated in violation of laws; 5.1.3. list of subjects to which the operations indicated in letters 1) and 2) are disclosed, also in respect to the content, except in case said operation is not possible or excessively difficult.
5.2. You can oppose: 5.2.1. for legitimate reasons, to the treatment of your personal data, even if related to the collection purpose; 5.2.2. to the treatment of your personal data for the transmission of advertising or direct marketing material or for market or business communication researches.
6. Links: www.cinti.com contains links to other website which may not be related to it, in any way. For this purpose, it is specified that Cinti srl does not perform any control or monitoring of said websites and their contents, and therefore it cannot be held liable for the contents of these sites and rules adopted by the same, even with regards to privacy and treatment of personal data. This is provided only with the purpose to facilitate the user in researching and browsing. The activation of the links does not imply any recommendation or notification of Cinti srl to access and browse these sites, neither it implies any guarantee about their contents, services, or goods supplied by these sites, and sold to internet users.
The online sale of the Cinti brand is managed by TB Holding Srlindex
Our customer service is available from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. To contact us, simply click on the “contacts” link located on the homepage and fill out the proper form or, alternatively, send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
The registration is necessary to make a purchase, you will be able to take advantage of some exclusive benefits and other services that are dedicated to members.index
The account is the section dedicated to registered users, inside which it is possible to check your orders, the discount codes and promotions, manage personal data and the billing and shipping address and easily process a purchase return.index
To register on our site: click on the “Registration” link, fill out the mandatory fields and, finally, click on “Next”.index
In case you forget your password, you need to click on “Access”, “Password recovery” and by inserting your email address, you will receive an email with a new password within a few minutes.index
It is possible to modify your access keys at any time, by clicking on “access” and afterwards on “profile” and modifying your data.index
It is possible to modify and/or update your registration data by clicking on “access” and on “profile”, and, finally, click “next” to confirm.index
Our customer service will be glad to supply clarifications and assistance with regards to all the online purchase phases.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Inside the product data sheet, select the requested size and the quantity you desire to purchase and add to the shopping cart. You will be directly taken to the shopping cart where you will be able to decide whether to checkout, continue browsing or add products to those inserted in the shopping cart. To complete the order, you need to click on "Next", register or log in, confirm the mailing address, select the shipping and payment method and, finally, wait for the confirmation of the transaction.index
The order will be dispatched on the following day of when it is received, except for orders that are placed on Friday and Saturday which will be dispatched on the following Monday. The order will be shipped by courier.index
In the Shopping Cart, you have all the information to complete your order in complete transparency and without surprises! As a matter of fact, you find all the details with regards to the purchased items, the shipping costs and the basic information related to your order. Furthermore, you will be able to see the products related to the selected items with the possibility to add them to the shopping cart or visualize more details and continue shoppingindex
There are no limits with regards to how many products can be purchased.index
Inside the shopping cart, it is possible to increase or decrease the quantity of the purchased product until completely deleting the item by using the bottoms + and -. The amount of the order will automatically change.index
The order number has to be kept as reference of the order in case you need to contact us to have information concerning your order. In any case, once the order is completed, a confirmation of the order will be sent to you by email to your email address.index
In order to look for a product, it is possible to browse the different areas of the website, using the menu at the top or it is possible to do a text search by inserting a key word in the proper search box located in the top right cornerindex
The product list allows visualizing: a short description of the item, the photographs of the items, possible new arrivals, the item codes, the prices and the possible discounts. By using the filters on the left, you will be able to narrow down your search.index
The product data sheet opens up when a product is selected. With a simple click, it is possible to: visualize a larger image of the product and zoom on the item by mouse over on it, visualize the complete description and the product's details, and finally visualize the recommended products that match the selected item.index
The online sales service covers all the countries of the European Economic Community.index
It is not possible to place an order from a country that is different from the destination country.index
The prices include VAT. However, in the invoice the price of the product and VAT will show separately.index
The invoice for the order will be sent by email only and exclusively upon request, by sending an email to email@example.com. The invoice will show the data inserted at the moment of registration/purchase under the field "billing address" and it will not be possible to modify it afterwards. Our invoice has no value for tax deduction purposes and, as a matter of fact, it is not possible to insert the VAT number because our electronic commerce is only destined to final/private consumers.index
Discounts/promotional offers will be periodically available on the website, which could vary due to sell-out and/or according to our discretion. Register for our newsletter to be constantly up to date or take advantage of the benefits available to registered users.index
To take advantage of the discounts on www.cinti.it, we will be issueing discount codes to be included in the basket during the order confirmation. Discount codes can be of two types:
- Generic code: it can be used several times over a period determined by us
- Personal code sent by mail, can be used only once, in the period determined by us
Discount codes can correspond to a percentage discount or a value in euro, to be applied to the total purchase. And it is possible that a discount code is associated with a minimum of expense.
The discounts and/or promotions are valid for the duration specified and/or agreed upon. Offers cannot be combined with other already active discounts or promotions and they cannot be applied to handling fees, except if differently specified. Discounts are not valid on previous purchases or on in-store purchases.index
In order to make a purchase, it is not necessary to be registered on the site. Registering you will be able to take advantage of exclusive benefits and services that are dedicated to members.index
It is possible to check previous orders at any moment by clicking on “access” and afterwards on “orders”.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
The orders placed from Sunday to Thursday will be dispatched on the following day. The orders placed from Friday to Saturday will be dispatched on the following Monday. Shipping will be carried out through standard courier (4/5 business days).index
The price varies depending on the country where the order has been placed.
|CINTI SHOP||0 €|
|MONACO, PRINCIPALITY||10 €|
|REP. OF SAN MARINO||10 €|
It is possible to ship the purchase to an addressee that is different from the client who has placed the order as long as they both live in the same countryindex
We only ship to the countries where it is possible to place an order.index
The item/s to be returned can only be shipped from the country where the order has been placed.index
When the order is processed and shipped, you can check its status directly to the site of the courier used.index
The courier can attempt two deliveries and if both of them fail because nobody is found at the specified address, a notice of delivery will be left with the necessary instructions and you will be contacted by email or directly by phone at the telephone number that you have left during the checkout phase.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you are not satisfied with the purchase, you have the right to return it within 14 days from delivery of the parcel, by following some rules: only unworn merchandise can be returned, the identifying label and the original packaging shall also remain intact. Instead, it is not possible to exchange a product.index
If you are a registered user, the return methods are the following: insert the account number in the "access" box, click on "return form", select the items to return and the reason for the return and fill out the return form. We cover the expenses to ship the returned item/s but we will not reimburse the expenses incurred to originally ship the item/s. It is not possible to exchange the product.index
If you are not satisfied with the purchase, you have the right to return it. In case you have not registered at the time of purchase, the return method is the following: within 14 days from delivery of the parcel, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com, indicating the confirmation number of the order, the code of the item being returned and the reason for the return. We cover the expenses to ship the returned item/s but we will not reimburse the expenses incurred to originally ship the item/s. It is not possible to exchange the product.index
We cover the expenses to ship the returned item/s. We will reimburse the entire amount of the purchase except for the expenses incurred to originally ship the order.index
The returned item will only be accepted if sent in its original packaging. If the package was received irremediably damaged, it can be substituted with one of the same resistance and size.index
Once the returned item is received and we have verified that the return procedures have been followed, we will send an email to confirm acceptance. If the order has been paid through credit card, the currency used for the return depends on the credit card company and the credit usually appears within two billing cycles.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
VeriSign (http://www.verisign.com) is one of the main certifying authority for SSL Certificates (Secure Socket Layer), used to protect online transactions. The SSL technology (Secure Socket Layer) protects the Websites by enabling encryption of information and its authentication. The SSL Certificates are constituted by a public key and a private key. The first one is used to encrypt information, while the second one is used to decipher it. When the browser visualizes a secured domain, the SSL handshake authenticates the server and the client, selecting the encryption method and setting up a univocal key for the session. This allows establishing a protected session which guarantees the utmost integrity and privacy of the transmitted data.index
The payment of your online purchase can be made only and exclusively through the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard.index
The amount of your purchase will be debited to your credit card when your order is confirmed.index
The credit card data is protected and safe because it will be encrypted and sent directly to the secure servers of Setefi (http://www.setefi.it/). The data is afterwards conveyed to the international authorisation circuits which transmit the result of the transaction, supplying information with regards to the approval of the purchase. Security is improved by the use of the most widespread security system which uses the encryption of data, the 128-bit SSL 3 (Secure Socket Layer) with Triple Des algorithm, security standard recognized on the network and provided by Verisign (http://www.verisign.com).
FOR MORE INFORMATION